Both justified and unjustified customer complaints contain important information. Complaints also highlight bottlenecks in your organisation. That’s why it is useful to collect and analyse complaints. You can handle and analyse complaints via spreadsheets (the traditional way) or via Insezo. Insezo has developed a useful and comprehensive complaints module so you can find all details about your service in a single platform.
All registered complaints can be found as follows:
- Click ‘Complaint registration’ > ‘Overview’ in the menu on the left-hand side.
- You will now see all details about the registered complaints. You can also download these details in Excel or CSV format.
You can register a complaint as follows:
- Click ‘Complaint registration’ > ‘Register complaint’ in the menu on the left-hand side.
- Complete the form accurately and press ‘Create’.
You will also be able to access a few statistics. For instance, you can see where the most complaints are registered, which products receive the most complaints, etc. These statistics can be found as follows:
- Click ‘Complaint registration’ > ‘Statistics’ in the menu on the left-hand side.
If you are not yet using Insezo Complaint registration, then please visit to Insezo Complaint Registration to check out all the benefits.